- Draw structures, reactions, and schema
- Generate names from molecular structure*
- Calculate molecular properties from chemical structure
- Create professional reports, presentations, and publication-ready figures
* ChemSketch can generate names for molecules of up to 50 atoms. For larger molecules, Name (Chemist Version) is available to purchase.
- All-in-one processing and interpretation software for NMR, LC/GC/UV/MS, IR, and other techniques
- Support for data formats from most major instrument vendors
- Assistance with routine chemical structure confirmation
- Sophisticated reports in one click
ACD/Name (Chemist Version)
- Generate systematic chemical names for structures in accordance with IUPAC rules
- Support for naming organic, biochemical, and inorganic structures
- Stereoconfiguration and other name generation options can be set in the naming preferences
- Generate names in English, German or French
Subscribe to use the software yearly, outside of which the license is invalid.
Granted in perpetuity, with a term of technical support and software updates included.
End user technical support and software upgrades.